Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Sunday!

Well, it's another Sunday here in KAF. Actually, the running joke around here is that it's just another Monday. Every day is another Monday. The truth is that I actually forget what day of the week it is most of the time. We all mark the days by the date which is more efficient! And when someone is getting short, they mark them by the number of "wakies" left. Actually, there are a number of these nifty Excel calendars kicking around which calculate the number of days you have left, how many you've done etc etc, and they all have graphs and pie charts to show your progress. My fave is called "The Donut of Misery", which is a circular graph (shaped like a donut go figure!) which changes title depending upon how many days you have to go before you head out on the Herc home! Anything to keep morale up!

Kate and I have booked all of our dates and stuff for Hong Kong. We (the kids, Kate and myself) are going to HK to visit Brock and Sophia and the girls. We've never been, so we decided that it would be a good idea for us to go. Brock and Sophia have been there for years, so it's about time. We will be meeting there in a few weeks time, and it's going to be outstanding. Brock's talking about the eight of us going away to a beach somewhere. Sounds fantastic to me, considering that I've seen enough sand for a lifetime, but no water to go with it!

So I had intended to post up some pics of me and the gang, but I can't seem to get the digicam to pick up on the USB. I'll come up with a cunning plan (thank you Baldrick) and try again later.

Take care all,
Kent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home